Decatur, Ga. — A Georgia restaurant made the list of Yelp’s Top 100 Restaurants 2023.
Yelp says it reached out to Yelpers for their favorite dining spots, then ranked each one by total number of submissions, ratings, reviews, and geographic representation.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
Only one Georgia restaurant made the list. Buena Gente Cuban Bakery in Decatur is ranked number 65. Yelp says users highly recommended Buena Gente’s pastelitos and empanadas.
Buena Gente Cuban Bakery started out as a food truck in 2016, according to their website. They opened a brick-and-mortar bakery in 2020. The restaurant “is a celebration of our culture and a mission to preserve the flavors we grew up on in Miami, FL,” according to their website.
- 5 Georgia restaurants ranked among top 100 best places to eat in U.S.
- Four Georgia restaurants ranked as some of the best on the planet
- Seven Georgia hotels now ranked as some of the best in the world
Broken Mouth Lee’s Homestyle in Los Angeles, Ca. topped the list.
Other restaurants that made the top 10 include:
- Broken Mouth Lee’s Homestyle, Los Angeles, Ca.
- Kaaloa’s Super Js Authentic Hawaiian, Captain Cook, Hi.
- Archibalds Village Bakery, Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
- Beyer Deli, San Diego, Ca.
- Adela’s Country Eatery, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hi.
- Sunbliss Cafe, Anaheim, Ca.
- The Nook Cajun Cafe, Norco, Ca.
- Tumerico, Tuscon, Az.
- Selam Ethiopian and Eritrean Cuisine, Orlando, Fl.
- Sababa Falafel Shop, Garden Grove, Ca.
It is the 10th anniversary for the list. You can find the full list here.
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
©2022 Cox Media Group